Fidelis Animus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fidelis Animus

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SHIT NOS GO TO HELL!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aewyre
Aewyre

SHIT NOS GO TO HELL! Empty
PostSubject: SHIT NOS GO TO HELL!   SHIT NOS GO TO HELL! Icon_minitimeThu 13 Aug 2009 - 2:40

i can kiss whoever wrote this::

The ban of Fanyan

Greetings

Because of "slander against a staff member" my friend Fanyan has been banned.
This is usually normal if something like this happens and the Staff is informed.
But in this case the "slander" was made in family-chat. Means that's a private chat.
Regarding the End User License Agrrement (EULA) it's not allowed to sneak in private chats,
not even by GM's or staff-members.

After a few hours playing her 2nd account became banned too. Without explanation ingame, by chat or by email.
Tickets about the case weren't answered as well.

This is in no way acceptable and will be not accepted.

The way we gonna chose against this harsh and unfair behaviour of the GM or Staffmember will lead to an application send to
Gameforge AG
Albert-Nestler-Str. 8
76131 Karlsruhe
Germany

The chatlog of today, the photos of the GM who feels "slandered", made about 2 years ago which were openly posted on the Nostale-forum, will also be send. This is the way my friend and me will chose, because from the Staff there was, is and will be no help in this case so it seems.

As long as the accounts are permanently banned, this whole issue will not be forgotten until a solution is found.

Regards
Sarada
Back to top Go down

SHIT NOS GO TO HELL!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fidelis Animus :: General-
Jump to: